Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry X'mas!

Merry X'mas!  I doubt there are many, if any, people that actually read this blog, but anyhow, hope you all spend a wonderful holidays with your family and loved ones.


This isn't the first year in recent history where I'm spending the holidays alone.  Actually, not all alone, I still have my family and friends.  It's not all that different.  I'm trying hard not to think what is he doing this holidays?  I bet it wasn't ditching his new gf to go off to Asia like he did with me last year.  But let's not dig up old wounds.


I'm really not sure what to expect.  I'm sure I will make it out in one piece.  Just really wish I had someone to share it with.  Someone for me to buy a gift, and waiting in anticipation to receive mine.  Maybe ... maybe next year this will happen.  Or it never may.  Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment