I don't miss "him" per se ... but just kind of sad how things have turned out. I i knew we could never be friends again, and it was a joke when he said we could, but that aside, it's so sad to lose someone that once mattered so much to you. I guess I'm more sad about losing someone who used to be important to me and not sad about losing him.
When i think about it, the thing he said about how he wished he never met me ... I wanted the exact same thing, so I can't be mad for the things he said. Well, actually, I can. Any civilized human being would not behaved that way. But I'm not angry at that. I just ... feel a sense of loss.
Right now, if you ask me, and if I could, I would take back the time we've been together. It was one of the best times (and worst) times of my life...
but looking back now, none of that was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment