Tuesday, December 7, 2010

At a loss for words

It has been awhile and definitely, it doesn't hurt as much anymore.  I'm not sure if I am even mad anymore.  I think I'm finally on the road to recovery.  There are moments when I think back to the times we were together.  There are still many things that still remind me of him, but I know that person I loved is long gone.  That person doesn't exist in this world anymore.


It's sad things turned out this way but it is for the best.  I am starting to rediscover myself and no longer devote all my time and attention to make sure he is happy.  Looking back, it seems like it was a waste of effort, everything I did went unappreciated.  Instead, I have this person who openly insulted me and hurt me without a second thought.


I really hope I will never have to see him again.  What he does  is his business, I don't want to know any of it.  I'm not at the point where I can wish him all the best and I don't know if I will ever be able to.  All I know is I deserve better.  I deserve someone who appreciates me, who cares about me, and most importantly, who loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment