Life is one long learning lesson. I think even to the end, you can still learn new things. After this relationship, I've truly truly learned and understood that what you give will not be what you get. I never expected an equal return in my "investment", but I never thought I would come out negative. I'm not talking about materialistic things or even love and effort, I'm talking about the most basic of any relationships: respect.
I am honestly dumbfounded as to how a person can be so selfish, so uncompassionate, and so inconsiderate. I don't need him to care about me, but at least, at the very least, think about how your actions will affect others. He did when we first started, so how come he can't show the same respect for me? I have not done anything to deserve this treatment, whether he meant it intentionally or not.
This is the reason why I am still angry.
No comments:
Post a Comment